Terms & Conditions
- The submission of your work to this site must be original (not copied from elsewhere or from your own blog), in good taste, legal, accurate and true, non-defamatory, non-threatening, non-confidential, non-infringing of copyrights owned by others and relevant for this site. This rule is applicable to the images too.
- Contributor will be permanently banned from site, in case of plagiarism.
- We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of your providing personal information to any reader or writer through our platform.
- Those who wish to republish any particular story or article from this site must obtain permission from the respective author in writing, contacting iww, mentioning your purpose.
- We do not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information represented on this site.
- Information presented on this site is for educational or entertainment purposes only. You are responsible for your own actions should you use any information found on this site.
- We will not give you any monetary compensation for your creative work. The immediate compensation we offer to all contributors is a home for your creative work on the web.
- All contributions are published at the sole discretion of the induswomanwriting.com .
- You grant copyright to this site, while retaining copyrights for publication on your own in the form of a book, other print media or on any other websites.
- Since induswomanwriting.com is a family-friendly site kindly send only such articles/stories for the whole family, including children, to read.
share a brief profile for inclusion in “Contributor’s Page” when your first contribution is accepted.
- Contributions published once, will not be deleted.
Please read our FAQ page also before submitting your contribution.
- We recognize that your privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use induswomanwriting.com, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
- Induswomanwriting.com strives to maintain the highest standards of decency, fairness and integrity in all our operations. Likewise, we are dedicated to protecting our online visitors' privacy on our website.
- Induswomanwriting.com collects personally identifiable information from the visitors to our website only on a voluntary basis. Personal information collected on a voluntary basis may include name, email address, company name, city and country name, and will not be sold or provided to third parties.
- We are not responsible or liable for loss if visitors to the site violate your copyright and distribute your creative works without your permission.
Induswomanwriting.com does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or product represented on this site.
Updated on 16/05/2013