If you are an author and would like to get more visibility this is an opportunity to promote yourself, by filling up any of the 10 questions from our list. Interviews are a great way for authors to communicate directly with readers and promote their books.
If you need a Premium service check this page.
- Can you tell me a little about yourself?
- How did you start writing?
- What topic fascinates you the most? Which is your favorite book among your books?
- What is the greatest joy of writing for you?
- What books have most influenced your life?
- Which has been your most challenging project?
- What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your books?
- How do you develop your plots and characters?
- Is there a message in your novel that you hope readers will grasp?
- What was the hardest part of writing your new book?
- What are the upsides and downsides to being an author?
- How do you deal with writer’s block?
- What were some of the challenges you faced on the road to publication?
- Do you take the help of Beta readers? If so, how many, and do you find their opinion useful?
- What has been your favourite writing journey and what did it create?
- What genre are your books, and what draws you to this genre?
- Do you write every day, 5 days a week or as and when?
- Where do your ideas come from?
- What is your favourite POV?
- Do you work to an outline or plot or do you prefer just see where an idea takes you?
- What authors do you like to read? What book or books have had a strong influence on you or your writing?
- Are there any new authors that have grasped your interest?
- What is your e-reading device of choice?
- Can you share a little of your current work with us?
- What kind of research do you do, and how long do you spend researching before beginning a book?
- How did you come up with the title?
- Do you view writing as a kind of spiritual practice?
- How do you select the names of your characters?
- Do you read your book reviews? How do you deal with bad or good ones?
- How long on average does it take you to write a book?
- What is the first book that made you cry?
- Does writing energize or exhaust you?
- What do you consider to be your weaknesses and strengths?
- What part of your writing time do you devote to marketing your book?
- What cultural value do you see in writing/reading/storytelling/etc.?
- What were your goals and intentions in this book, and how well do you feel you achieved them?
- Are there vocabulary words or concepts in your book that may be new to readers? Define some of those.
- What process did you go through to get your book published?
- What makes your book stand out from the crowd?
- Are your characters based off real people or did they all come entirely from your imagination?
- What do your friends and family think of your writing?
- What is the biggest surprise that you experienced after becoming a writer?
- Please tell us something about your latest book.
Do you want to be interviewed?
Submit the answers to any of the 10 questions here.
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...