Earn Online income - Making an online income from home is not very difficult in this computer age. If you are committed to writing and are interested to share your knowledge with others on a regular basis, you can earn online income from home. All that you need is a computer with internet connection. Added to that, learning the various tips on writing online, will be helpful. Then earning from home is not that difficult.
Even if you don't have a computer at home, you can make use of the cybercafe located near your house. In addition, you need to have a website or at least a blog of your own and get Google adsense account approved.
If you already have a blog (you can get a free blog here - blogger.com) with some articles on it you can apply for the adsense account. If you're approved you can easily be on your way from making money from home.
1) Affiliate Marketing -
Affiliate marketing is a method to sell other company's products on your blog or website, for which you will be paid a small commission. If you've got a good presence on social media or perhaps you even have a blog or website, you can start bringing in money immediately by promoting all sorts of companies, products, services and offers online.
2) Gigs on Fiverr - Fiverr is now the world's largest marketplace for people to make money selling small services (known as 'gigs'). What you offer could be absolutely anything, from writing and translating, social media posting, making short video clips, editing, making ebook covers, ghost writing, or anything you are good at and people around the world are looking to get help.
3) Writing ebooks and selling them - If you are good at writing which you want to sell and make money you can also think of writing a kindle book and sell it at amazon. You can sell your knowledge as a kindle book. Check out these books to learn more about this.
If you can't write the ebooks, but have some writing skill, and looking forward to earn using your skill, try this site.
4) Writing articles on popular sites
Hubpages - Even without having a blog you can sign up here and start writing. But until you get an adsense account you won't be earning. The more articles (here articles are called hubs in the first site) the more money you will be making. So start writing today itself and then slowly apply for an adsense account.
5) Online Surveys - Many people earn online income by filling up online surveys which usually takes 5 to 10 minutes.
6) PTC sites (Paid to click) - These are some of the popular sites - Clicksense, Neobux etc.
7) Be an infopreneur - Build your own website on a subject you like and have some knowledge. For this you must use a good company's software like Solobuildit to get maximum help and guidance. When you get a considerable amount of traffic to your site you can sell your own products, do consultation, sell affiliate marketing, etc. which will become a permanent income source for you later.
8) Start a Youtube channel - Make videos on the subject you like and promote them among your facebook, instagram, twitter and whatsapp friends and they too will share the videos with their friends. If you make long videos consistantly you can make a good income in due course.
9) Become a freelancer - If you have attained some skill and knowledge you can become a freelancer by registering with the concerned websites like upwork, freelancer etc. The people who are looking for such skills eg. content writing, editing the draft of an article or a book, software skills, making videos, designing or redesigning your blog or website, painting, drawing etc., will contact you throughh the website reading about you in your profile and assign you the work for which you will be paid.
10) Become a teacher online - If you have a good teaching skill in any particular topic you can gain students from all over the globe and teach them for a fee, through websites like Udemy.
There are many other ways which I will update as and when I find time.