Terms & Conditions
- The submission of your work to this site must be original and unpublished (not copied from elsewhere or from your own blog), in good taste, legal, accurate and true, non-defamatory, non-threatening, non-confidential, non-infringing of copyrights owned by others and relevant for this site. This rule is applicable to the images too.
- Contributor will be permanently banned from site, in case of plagiarism.
- We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of your providing personal information to any reader or writer through our platform.
- Those who wish to republish any particular story or article from this site must obtain permission from the respective author in writing, either writing in the comment form or contacting iww, mentioning your purpose.
- We do not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information represented on this site.
- Information presented on this site is for educational or entertainment purposes only. You are responsible for your own actions should you use any information found on this site.
- We will not give you any monetary compensation for your creative work. The immediate compensation we offer to all contributors is a home for your creative work on the web.
- All contributions are published at the sole discretion of the induswomanwriting.com .
- You grant copyright to this site, while retaining copyrights for publication on your own in the form of a book, other print media or on any other websites. The grant of copyright to us permit us to not only publish your content on our website but also in the form of an Anthology that we may present in the form of CD, electronic media ( e-books) or in print form at any time.
- Since induswomanwriting.com is a family-friendly site kindly send only such articles/stories for the whole family, including children, to read.
- Contributions published once, will not be deleted, on your request.
- Please read our FAQ page also before submitting your contribution.
Updated on May 26, 2018.
Induswomanwriting.com does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or product represented on this site.
Updated on 16/05/2013