1. “Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.”
– Ruth E. Renkel
2. "No man I ever met was my father's equal, and I never loved any other man as much."
– Hedy Lamarr
3. "I've said it before, but it's absolutely true: My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future."
- Liza Minnelli
4. "No man stands taller than when he stoops to help a child."
- Abraham Lincoln
5. "I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection."
- Sigmund Freud
6. "One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters."
- George Herbert
7. “To her, the name of father was another name for love.”
- Fanny Fern
8. "Daddies don't just love their children every now and then, it's a love without end."
- George Strait
9. “By profession I am a soldier and take great pride in that fact, but I am also prouder, infinitely prouder, to be a father. A soldier destroys in order to build; the father only builds, never destroys.”
- General Douglas MacArthur
10. "Lately all my friends are worried they're turning into their fathers. I'm worried I'm not."
- Dan Zevin
11. "Every son's first superhero is his father"
- Tiger Schroff
12. “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.”
- Tim Russert
13. “There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father.”
- Alison Lohman
14. “There is no teacher equal to mother and there's nothing more contagious than the dignity of a father.”
- Amit Ray
15. "Every father should remember one day his son will follow his example, not his advice."
- Charles Kettering
16. "I've jumped out of helicopters and done some daring stunts and played baseball in a professional stadium, but none of it means anything compared to being somebody's daddy."
- Chris Pratt
17. "My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, 'You're tearing up the grass.' 'We're not raising grass,' Dad would reply. 'We're raising boys.'"
- Harmon Killebrew
18. "It's only when you grow up and step back from him — or leave him for your own home — it's only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it."
- Margaret Truman
19. "A girl's father is the first man in her life, and probably the most influential."
- David Jeremiah
20. “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived, and let me watch him do it.”
- Clarence Budington Kelland
21. “It is a wise father that knows his own child.”
- William Shakespeare
22. “The power of a dad in a child’s life is unmatched.”
- Justin Ricklefs
23. “A girl’s first true love is her father.”
- Marisol Santiago
24. "Father, Dad, Papa, no matter what you call them they influence our lives and they are the person we look up to."
- Catherine Pulsifer
25. “Confident women are raised by loving dads.