Easy Chicken Nuggets
Boneless chicken ( as per your appetite ;) )
Salt to taste
Ginger garlic paste
Olive Oil(or any oil)
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the boneless chicken into small pieces,that would be ideal for a nugget.
2. Ground some fresh ginger and garlic (or you can use ginger garlic paste).I prefer the fresh one as its coarse and smells awesome.
3. In a bowl mix chicken pieces with fresh ginger garlic.Add salt and few drops of olive oil so that the chicken becomes sticky.
4. Now roll the chicken pieces in bread crumbs.
5. Put one tbsp oil in a non stick pan and heat the oil first.
6. Put chicken pieces in the pan and cook on low flame with lid covered until tender.Do not deep fry and flip the nuggets in between.
7. Serve with dip of your choice.
Click here to post comments
Return to Recipes.