Sooji (semolina) -1.5 cups
Condensed Milk (Milkmaid)-1 cup
Milk-less than 1/2 cup
Cashews & raisins
Method of Preparation
1. Heat ghee in a heavy bottomed pan and add nuts and raisins and fry them lightly.
2. Take them out and add sooji. Saute till light brown on a medium flame. (You can check the sooji whether it is done or not, by taking few grains and biting them with your teeth.If it gives a crackling sound that means sooji is done.)
3. Add milkmaid and some milk. Stir continuously until well blended mixture is there.
4. Mix raisins and nuts.
5. Add some more milk if you think the mixture is too thick.
6. Let the mixture to cool but warm enough to mould them into small balls with your hands.
7. Easy sooji ladoos are ready.You can store them in fridge for 1-2 weeks.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Recipes.