Tongue Twisters for kids are great fun and entertainment. It also helps children overcome shuttering or stumbling while speaking. Besides, tongue twisters are good exercise for kids for developing vocabulary. So try practising these.
1. The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.
2. Betty bought butter but the butter was bitter, so Betty bought better butter to make the bitter butter better.
3. Once a fellow met a fellow In a field of beans. Said a fellow to a fellow, "If a fellow asks a fellow, Can a fellow tell a fellow What a fellow means?"
4. Picky people pick Peter pan peanut butter, 'tis the peanut butter picky people pick.
5. Betty Botter bought some butter, but she said "this butter's bitter! But a bit of better butter will but make my butter better" So she bought some better butter, better than the bitter butter, and it made her butter better so 'twas better Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter!Check out National Geographic Kids Just Joking 2:
6. She sells seashells on the seashore,
And the shells that she sells are seashells, you know!
7. If you understand, say "understand".
If you don't understand, say "don't understand".
But if you understand and say "don't understand".
How do I understand that you understand? Understand!
8. The big black bug bit the big black bear,
but the big black bear bit the big black bug back!
9. Billy Button bought a buttered biscuit,
Did Billy Button buy a buttered biscuit?
If Billy Button bought a buttered biscuit,
Where's the buttered biscuit Billy Button bought ??
10.How many cookies could a good cook cook if a good cook could cook cookies?
A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies.
11. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?
If Peter Piper Picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
12. If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch?